Iona @ Skye Cottage is an original labourers’ house, built in the 19th century. The cottage has a separate bedroom with a double bed and an open plan living area that includes a sleeper couch. Parking is in a locked up garage with street access. The cottage is in a quiet part of the village, and opens on to the street front and behind it is a private and secluded courtyard, close to natural Karoo veld, with good walking paths.
Minimum booking: 2 people for 2 nights
R 245 per night for one additional person.
Not suitable for infants or small children.
This property is not pet-friendly.
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room and toilet
- Kitchenette with cooking facilities, kettle and microwave oven.
- Weber braai
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Linen, towels and starter coffee/tea provided
Terms & Conditions
- 50% deposit required to confirm reservation
- balance payable a week prior to arrival
Photographs: Expressions Photography