Special offer July & August
Pay for 2 stay for 3 nights for R750 per person + from your artist host, Mary-Louise Stein:
– art workshop
– village art walk
Stonehill Cottage in McGregor village is a fully equipped cottage that offers self-catering accommodation for two people sharing.
Stonehill cottage is an annex to Stonehill House and perfect for a that romantic getaway.
The bedroom is separate from the kitchen and living area where there is a daybed that can accommodate an extra person (at an additional cost). Parking is off the street and secure.
Stonehill Cottage is located in the quiet western side of the village, with easy access to walks in the Krans nature reserve. Restaurants, coffee shops and the Saturday morning market are all within walking distance.
Ts & Cs:
Minimum 2 night stay | 2 people sharing
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room and toilet
- Secluded and private courtyard that leads off a separate living and dining area
- Kitchen with fridge/freezer, 2 plate hob and microwave oven, kettle, and toaster
- Gas braai facilities available
- Crockery, glasses and cutlery provided
- A heater is available during winter as is a fan to cool you down in summer
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Linen, bath towels, toiletries and starter coffee/tea provided
Rates and availability:
Minimum booking: 2 people for 2 nights
Rates from September 2023
- Minimum 2 night stay
- 2 people sharing @ R 700 per person per night
- 1 additional person on sleeper couch @ R250/night
Your host , Mary Louise Stein, owns Stonehill House and Stonehill Cottage. Originally from Cape Town, she made McGregor her home in 2019. “I can highly recommend it as a healing and relaxing getaway,” she says.
Because she’s an artist you will find Stone Hill cottage full of original art. “Feel free to request a visit to my studio which is on the property,” she invites.
Mary Louise Steins’ art is available to buy.